Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jersey Shore is Back

Once again the trash that is Jersey Shore will be on the air!

For those who are fans, welcome to the a few weeks of Thursday nights at home reliving basically what everyone in Woodbridge goes through on a daily basis.

The blow-outs, the tans, the "bro", the juice monkeys, the tank tops, the gold chains, the drama, the booze, the 18 hr prep time for partying, the 9 inch heels on 5 inch women, all of it.

I don't mind the cleavage.

The drama is standard at best and has been steadily declining since season 1. Now it looks a little too fake. At least in Season 1 Pauly D actually knocks a guy in the first episode and I think this is also Ronnie's one punch season and his one night in jail season and rumble on the board walk season.

Must have gotten a talking' too from the producers that they can't shell out for the lawsuits for every kid he knocks out, so he's going to have to cut it out.

Apparently Vinnie leaves this season...Didn't see that one coming...(how do you type out a fart noise and make a thumbs down sign indicating a sarcastic remark)

This time they are back in Jersey...again.

The Meatball monkeys need to be shot. They have run their course.

Mike will be Mike and be "The Bad Guy" More like a tool than a bad guy. Bad guys people will root for. Tools, no chance.

Ronnie and Sam, you're idiots

Jwoww, you can do whatever you like. (And no that is not meant to sound like that song of whomever's that is, I'm not even sure that's how the song goes)

I really don't know what else to write about this. I can't really say too much about them any more. I mean I can name about 20 people I know that act exactly like each of these "characters"

Meh, I will be watching and I think I really just used this topic so I can tag it as a label and potentially get more traffic to my blog.

Show starts now, I gotta post this puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment