Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pedestrians



For those who walk to work, or a combination of walk and bus or walk and subway or any kind of combination that includes walking other than driving, or walk anywhere, this entry to directed directly at you.

Today, I was victim to situations where 1, I almost hit the group of geniuses and 2, where I wanted to hit the slug crossing the street.




Situation 1

I'm approaching a red light and I begin to slow down so I can time it where I arrive at the line the moment the light turns green so I don't have to come to a complete stop and I can just fly right away. It's a standard thing everyone does it. The moment the perpendicular lights turn red, you know you have exactly 3 seconds before your light turns green...with the exception of advances of course.

I see the opposite light turn red so I start to speed up to get my jump on the light. Out of nowhere, 3 losers jump into the middle of the street and start to sprint across the road.

I slam on my breaks as hard as I could and barely stop right in front of them. Just dumb idiots

After that, some vulgar words were said out my window and off I went.

Situation 2

I'm waiting at the light to make a right hand turn and I have the red light. I am anxiously awaiting the slight window to jump in. That's one benefit of a having a small Jeep as opposed to my previous vehicle, a Sierra pick-up. I see my window and just as I'm about to go I see the smartest person on the face of the Earth standing in front of my Jeep, texting. Yes, TEXTING. She had stopped to finish her text message before finishing to cross the street.

To top it off, this Rhodes Scholar has her headphones on. So even though I'm leaning on my horn with all my might, she doesn't even hear it!

Finally, she looks up, realized what she did, took her headphones off, put her phone away and finished to cross the street. At this point, my window to make my right turn had closed and there was no way for me to get back in, until the light had switched to green.

Like any normal human, I rolled down my passenger window, and said the most vulgar thing I could think of.

All I am asking from you pedestrians is, wake the fuck up when your crossing the street. Use your fucking head, you losers.

Please note: In my eyes, any elderly, ill and disabled are free to move at their own pace.

2 comments:

  1. Bài viết của bạn thật tuyên vời cảm ơn bạn đã cập nhật bài viết này. Tiện đây mình xin giới thiệu về bạn về một nhà cái lô đề mới, được nhiều người đang biết đến vì có độ uy tín rất cao. Bạn truy cập bài viết này để biết thêm chi tiết nhé: https://888b.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community
    Thủ thuật chơi game trên máy tính | Hướng dẫn chơi Among Us | Mẹo chơi xì tố | Kinh nghiệm chơi cở caro

    ReplyDelete